Terms and Conditions
- Attendees must agree to the following terms and conditions to be able to book their lessons & confirm they will complete a liability waiver & medical form before their purchased activity can take place.
- The terms and conditions of all agreements made shall be subject to, and governed by, English Law.
- No booking is confirmed until the agreed payment is received. We accept payment by cash, card, bank transfer or via our encrypted secure online booking system.
- Any Bookings cancelled due to weather conditions will be kept as course credit redeemable within 1 year after purchase date. Please note – we do not, under any circumstances offer refunds.
- Children under the age of 18 MUST be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- Private training relevant to the zero to hero packages may be carried out / done with 1 other student if the instructor decides both students are of a similar level
- If bad weather or tide conditions affect a booking it will be rescheduled at no cost to yourself. You will be able to book alternative dates on which to return and complete your training. Please note that it is not possible to offer refunds for weather or sea state related cancellations.
- All decisions regarding the running or cancellation of any course is only at the discretion of the course instructor.
- The courses we offer are both tide and weather dependent.
- Any fees paid will be refunded if the participant makes a cancellation more than 14 days before the course is to commence. Within 14 days of the course commencement fees paid will not be refunded.
- In the event of any cancellation Get Kiteboarding will not be held liable for the cost of lost insurance premiums, travel expenses, pre-booked accommodation costs or any other costs occurred.
- A failure to attend a booked course without notice will considered a cancellation & will be subject to the condition above.
- Our season runs all year. It is the responsibility of the client to arrange a rebooking within this period. Course credit is therefore valid a year from booking.
- Kitesurfing is a potentially dangerous activity. All participants must be aware of this and accept the risks associated with this activity.
- Injury arising from kitesurfing, SUP or any other associated activities we offer can only be accepted if caused by negligence on the part of Get Kiteboarding.
- Get Kiteboarding is under no liability whatsoever in respect of loss or damage to clients property or equipment, however caused.
Health and Safety
- Due to the strenuous nature of kitesurfing, all participants should be physically fit.
- Anyone with a medical condition must seek medical advice before considering participating.
- Get Kiteboarding must be informed of any medical conditions (asthma, epilepsy, deafness, etc.) or any other special needs of any/all participants.
- Get Kiteboarding reserves the right to refuse a person who is at a high risk to him/herself or other participants on the course.
- All participants must be confident in open water.
- Get Kiteboarding reserves the right to refuse participation to anyone considered to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Get Kiteboarding may require any participant to leave the course if that person acts in any such manner as to endanger him/herself, another participant or a 3rd party.
- We ask you to leave plenty of time to get to the venue. Many of the courses and experiences we offer require a safety briefing and it is essential that the participant attends in time for this.
- Any purchased vouchers must be redeemed within 12 months of their purchase date.
- Any purchased vouchers cannot be refunded unless it is within 14 days of purchase date